Thursday 1 August 2013

July  2013.
 So, for the last 6 weeks I  have actually been  here in the UK enjoying the  sunshine and working on up and  coming projects. Having had a  heavenly  2 week break  in the beautiful  city  Vancouver visiting friends and  then heading off to  the  HOT and  hectic  Symposium for AIFD that was held in  Las Vegas  this year its been great to catch my breath and head to places  here in the UK I have not been to  for a long time .

Hampton court was  just AMAZING and the first time for me  as a visitor. The RHS certainly know  how to host a gardening show and  it was  fun to promote my book with demo's and book signings.

 Two days later  I headed to Bournemouth and I  had a fun filled  two days  with the  Fusion  flower team promoting  my book and  catching up with  friends from the  flower arranging  world.

 Last week I headed for  Tatton Park  in Manchester for the RHS and stayed at a lovely B&B and really enjoyed the flower show in-between book signing and demonstrating  again .

Next trip is in September and I will be boarding a  plane to Alicante to spend time with flower lovers  from the UK  for a week of  sun, fun and a  flower demo on Wednesday 18th  followed by  a trip to Alden Biesen, Bilzen  to the  Fleuramour show  on September 21st where I will be signing my books . Exciting times ..